Mythos First Outdoor Adventure

Rush2112

Wow, if y'all only knew how happy this made me today! I've not been able to handle Mythos so he hasn't been outdoors in this Houston sun. That all changed today. He was a little concerned with what was going on but did not appear to be stressed. Enjoy Pics

ube8yte5.jpg

uvu5a7e2.jpg

y3a5ujaq.jpg

I'm hoping to get my guy out too. Wish me luck, he turns and runs to hide when anyone approaches. Your guy looks good, really enjoying the outside

Natural sunlight is soooo good for your cham. If you can, get ahold of a large ficus or other cham friendly plant in a pot. Set it up in your backyard in the sun away from any other large plants and let your cham hang out on it for an hour or two every couple of days. They love it! Oh, and great pics BTW:D

Natural sunlight is soooo good for your cham. If you can, get ahold of a large ficus or other cham friendly plant in a pot. Set it up in your backyard in the sun away from any other large plants and let your cham hang out on it for an hour or two every couple of days. They love it! Oh, and great pics BTW:D

My Nosy Be has noticeable color improvement after he spends time in the sun. I have a smaller cage I used when my Nosy was a baby that I usually use for outdoor Cham time. I built a PVC stand today (posted under enclosures and supplies). My plan is to get a tall Hibiscus or Ficus that I can set PVC stand over and maybe hang a pothos or two from the T bar. Can't see it in these pics but I have a weeping China blossom tree that used to be the perfect size and height for my Nosy to hang out on but it's gotten a little too tall for me to reach top branches so I don't put him in it anymore.

Thank you for the tips.

Great looking blue bar! We need to have a Cham Assoc Meeting at your place to enjoy that pool! ;)

Back
Top Bottom