My Veiled chameleon looks so sick!! PLEASE HELP

I recently got a veiled Chameleon and he’s been eating crickets like crazy and I was told he was a juvenile. I don’t know the age or his gender I have been trying to figure it out. Recently in the last few weeks he will just stop eating and his appetite has become way low. He has turned from a dark healthy green to a very light green. Any ideas on how to help him I have a vet appointment in a week but I need to know if it’s an emergency.
This is an emergency... The chameleon is slowly dying. I would not wait a week. By the looks of it there is not much time left. But please make sure the Vet knows chameleon care. That they are an exotic reptile vet.

Husbandry at this point does not make much of a difference unless you can get vet care.

???? Saying that they are not is pointless here... A chameleon when at this stage can take on a totally different appearance. The cham is dying. GENDER does not matter right now.
This is an emergency... The chameleon is slowly dying. I would not wait a week. By the looks of it there is not much time left. But please make sure the Vet knows chameleon care. That they are an exotic reptile vet.

Husbandry at this point does not make much of a difference unless you can get vet care.
Do you think I can wait till Sunday?

Do you think I can wait till Sunday?
I can not tell you that. I can tell you if it were me I would be on my way to the vet as an urgent appointment. It will be more expensive but literally nothing we say can fix this chams condition.

you do need help with your husbandry and enclosure. The UVB lighting. But right now that does not matter if the chameleon can not be saved.

I can not tell you that. I can tell you if it were me I would be on my way to the vet as an urgent appointment. It will be more expensive but literally nothing we say can fix this chams condition.

you do need help with your husbandry and enclosure. The UVB lighting. But right now that does not matter if the chameleon can not be saved.
Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom