My Veild :)

I'm thinking female too. At that age the spurs might not be totally obvious but they should be a little more promintent.

I think female Veileds are great. I just got a new female last week, 4 months old, and she is so chill. She has a totally different attitude than my big mean guy. And she is a pig!

I would say female as well. the spur is clearly obvious with males. There may be a small "nobby" there but my brothers female has a similar bump and she is a female.

The males spur is about the size of a toe...atleast my male is

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.

If I had the chameleon in my hand, I could tell you in one second.
I am still leaning toward male.

-Brad

here is two more from the side

If you could post more pics like these side ones...but more of a "dead on" side view we could know for sure. These pics looks like there may be spurs, but like I said...It does kind of just look like the other side of the foot from the camera angle if you see what I am saying.

That is a girlie girl! It is the other side of the foot that you are seeing-no spur! I got a great pic of a male from a bit off that you can see the spur in from the side-I will post later on!

Sorry...:( I would just accept it at this point that you were sold a female. I don't know if I missed it..But where did you get this Cham? You may be able to contact the breeder. Otherwise... Now you know how to sex them yourself for the future.

I love my Fem Veileds!!! IMO they are just as cool!

Sorry...:( I would just accept it at this point that you were sold a female. I don't know if I missed it..But where did you get this Cham? You may be able to contact the breeder. Otherwise... Now you know how to sex them yourself for the future.

I love my Fem Veileds!!! IMO they are just as cool!

I got her from petco go figure! :mad: I'll just have to live with it. Getting my baby (male) panther on tuesday! :D

Here is a picture that came out of about 50 I took. Don't know what setting to use to zoom in and he/she won't stay still for a side shot :(

just to help u this is a male

2877420521_0ce7949d27.jpg

2878321476_549668b797.jpg

Here it is:

http://raisingkittytheveiledchameleon.blogspot.com/

Your picture would be very useful. There are always new people who need a visual to sex their new veiled.

Thanks!

no problem..i dont mind people using the images as long as there not making any money from them.going to look at site now:) is there any other thing that would be worth shooting up close on a chameleon?apart from there eyes and skin which iv already done.There bum mayby? LOL :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom