My tree raptor got me today

You see? I told you! :ROFLMAO: No big whoop.

He is a looker—especially the black outlines around some of his markings. :) (y)

I got bit the other day (after avoiding it for several months). Getting GP out of his enclosure is easy—getting him back in is another story. He wasn't ready to go back in, and wasn't shy about expressing his feelings on the matter. Ouch.
You did! He kept trying to lunge at me afterwards and I was like guess what I'm not afraid of you anymore buddy. 😂 Poor guy!!

He's doing so well this morning. Was up and about and enjoying his two silkworms this morning. I enjoyed watching him maneuver through some tight branches to get one that I placed on a branch. Check out how careful he is!

That was awesome watching him maneuver his casque through the tight hole of branches! I guess I thought they wouldn’t know how to do that and they’d get stuck.

He's doing so well this morning. Was up and about and enjoying his two silkworms this morning. I enjoyed watching him maneuver through some tight branches to get one that I placed on a branch. Check out how careful he is!

Love your cage ! ♡

That was awesome watching him maneuver his casque through the tight hole of branches! I guess I thought they wouldn’t know how to do that and they’d get stuck.
Yes he's got great situational awareness and command of his body. I'm so impressed by him!

Back
Top Bottom