My sweet little tavetanum Bobby!

dartfrog

Hi everyone thought Id share a few pics of my lovely little boy, he is a Kinyongia Tavetanum which are normally a very shy species, not Bobby thou he is so outgoing & laid back even eats from my fingers when he is out of his viv! Ive had him for nearly 3yrs now & love him to bits!
Hope you like him to Heatherxxx

Attachments

• 27 01 11 002.jpg
    27 01 11 002.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 27 02 11 001.jpg
    27 02 11 001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 27 02 11 002.jpg
    27 02 11 002.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 271
  • ebay 080.jpg
    ebay 080.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 271
  • ebay 041.jpg
    ebay 041.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 291
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Bobby was an adult when I bought him with with preety big horns then so think he must be at least 4 1/2 yrs old. Worry how much longer I will have him sometimes as Id heard that theyre not that long lived. Couldnt bear the thought of him not being around:( hes one of my friendliest chams, such a cutie!:) Heatherxxx

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Bobby was an adult when I bought him with with preety big horns then so think he must be at least 4 1/2 yrs old. Worry how much longer I will have him sometimes as Id heard that theyre not that long lived. Couldnt bear the thought of him not being around:( hes one of my friendliest chams, such a cutie!:) Heatherxxx

I am happy to hear you have a 4 1/2 year old. Give me hope mine are here for a good bit longer & maybe your is also. He is wonderful. I just posted pic of mine, but your pictures are sweet, mine - well not so great. Heather do you just have the one? I have a pair but they are not yet old enough to breed. I so want to breed and raise Tav babies.

Hi Laurie, Im sure your pics are lovely will have a look. Is this the first time that youve kept Tavs? I only have Bobby never been lucky enough to find him a girlfriend its a shame as I would love to have babies too. Heatherxxx

Hi Laurie, Im sure your pics are lovely will have a look. Is this the first time that youve kept Tavs? I only have Bobby never been lucky enough to find him a girlfriend its a shame as I would love to have babies too. Heatherxxx

If only you were close i would share if i have any. This is my first tav adventure, but it won't be my last as i love them.:)

Back
Top Bottom