my sweet girl mia got her wings :(

So sudden :( It's good that you were there to comfort her as she went, and she didn't suffer. RIP little Mia.

yes and im so glad i was, sounds daft but i think she waited for me as she was so poorly with her eyes closed but when i picked her up she opened her eyes and showed her happy colors she died round half an hour after that just as we got to the vets.

I'm sorry about your loss.
My husband loved his chameleon and it was hard when Tito left us but because of that he decided to create a game for tito. Everything started with this fundraising related to chameleons and I thought it is really interesting for everyone who loves chameleons. I hope we can spread out the words to show how much we love our chameleons.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Its hard all my reps lights are on but dark in her corner I'm gonna miss my girl.

when i read that every rep in your room had lights on but hers are off made me so sad !!! i can take this image from my head :( im so sorry for your loss ...hang on in there ! this shook me so hard i cant imagine how you feel

Sorry for the pain you are going through. The loss of one of our loved little ones is devastating but to have it happen so suddenly, I just can't imagine how much that hurts.

She did have a wonderful life with you. RIP Mia.

Hope your smiles outweigh the tears for her soon.

Back
Top Bottom