My Sweet Girl Lola ❤️❤️

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My beautiful girl Lola. She is Hammy’s sister and Fiona and Amos’s daughter and from a long line of my veiled breeding project. Lola is 4.5 months old and weighed 111 grams. I love my sweet girl so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

E7CC39B4-3510-4CA2-BB0B-07A853B97515.jpeg

94C111E9-5045-4C37-869F-368829774FA1.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s beautiful! I have a super soft spot for female veileds:) Your chameleons seem to have a very happy life!

This afternoon I wanted to see how our female veiled would react to the beardie visiting for the summer.

Pretty girl 🤩 I like that blue streak on her casque.

Thank you so much. Lola is 4 and 1/2 years old, not months.

She’s beautiful! I have a super soft spot for female veileds:) Your chameleons seem to have a very happy life!

This afternoon I wanted to see how our female veiled would react to the beardie visiting for the summer.

Thank you! I love the girls, too. Lola is 4 and a half years old not months. It want let me change it.

That explains a lot, I was wondering about her characteristics. Still great she's doing that good after the spaying 👏
Slaying and neutering works that way in a lot of reptiles. It’s the same with my Piper, my iguana. He was neutered when young and now had more female characteristics, not as large and much smaller jowls.

Slaying and neutering works that way in a lot of reptiles. It’s the same with my Piper, my iguana. He was neutered when young and now had more female characteristics, not as large and much smaller jowls.
I knew for dogs, but didn't knew about reptiles, always great to learn new things (y)

Lola is getting some age on her. She’s four and a half years old not months. Lola was spayed when she was around a year old. Spaying causes them to take on more male characteristics.
I was wondering about that too. She has some beautiful bars and a gorgeous sizable casque for a lady. She is stunning! Let’s hope for another 4 1/2 years! 💗

Back
Top Bottom