My "Sunfire" male... Lucky L..

panther67

Established Member
I was just thinking I hadn't posted any pics of my "Sunfire" male. He is 1yr old and these were from last month and a shed ago. These were taken with an old Iphone. Let me know what you think!!

He is a perfect example of how much they change through out their life. He started out looking a lot like his sire, then completely changed to more of a greenish blue bar and now seems to be pulling a lot of his sires genes out again.

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 165
He's gorgeous! It's so amazing to see how much they change. Just in the 4 months that we've had our panther, he's completely changed colors. He started off dark green with green bars. That's him in my avatar. They are unbelievable animals :)

I was just thinking I hadn't posted any pics of my "Sunfire" male. He is 1yr old and these were from last month and a shed ago. These were taken with an old Iphone. Let me know what you think!!

He is a perfect example of how much they change through out their life. He started out looking a lot like his sire, then completely changed to more of a greenish blue bar and now seems to be pulling a lot of his sires genes out again.

Sexy beast! He sure looks like the Sun...

For those that had messaged me for his lineage, he is from Kammerflage Kreations and his sire is "Sunfire"

Back
Top Bottom