My Stanley has passed....

lisagr07

Avid Member
I honestly never thought about the day that my Stanley wouldn't be here in my life....
it completely breaks my heart to have to say he is gone....

He was the most amazing companion I have ever had the privilege to get to know and care for!
No cham will ever top him, in my opinion. He was an absolute pleasure to know from the day I got him!!
He was hatched by Jannb here on the forums in March of 2010.. one of the precious Luie and Camille babies.
I had never owned a chameleon before but did a lot of homework and asking questions here on CFs... everyone was soooo helpful and I was lucky enough tha Jannb trusted me and allowed me to get one of "her" babies, a big friendly boy.
Thank you Jann for this great gift!!!!

I named him Stanley.... ❤️

He was a light in my life from day one!!!! And now that light has gone out......

Blessed be the animals that are our friends and family... ❤️

Here are some pics I'd like to share.. I have a thousand to go through... these are some that bring a smile to my heart and face.....
IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9868.jpg

IMG_9869.jpg
IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9877.jpg

IMG_9878.jpg

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry :(. Stanley (of course) was one of my favorites here on the forums. I understand what you are going through and hope time will help heal the pain. Like you said, Stanley and Zaphod kinda grew up together on the forums :).

Rest in Paradise little one. You will be missed.

Lisa so sorry for your loss of stanley he looks like he was an amazing chameleon rip poor guy i love his pictures may he rest in peace

I'm sorry to hear the bad news.
Stanley was a beautiful chameleon and well known within the community. He was lucky to have you to care for him.

My heartfelt condolences for your loss, I didn't know Stanley but I can imagine your pain and I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos of him, he was very beautiful and what a sweet little face.
RIP little Stanley.

Lisa, I am so very sorry that you lost Stanley. You gave him a very long and wonderful life. It was such a great pleasure to watch him through out his life in pictures and in person a couple of times. Thank you so much for sharing your Stanley with me and for giving him the very best life and care. Sleep tight little man. You will always be loved. ❤️

Lisa, I wrote you on fb also which you probably saw. What a beautiful photo tribute to him. He was as gorgeous guy and always reminded me of Luie. You gave him an amazing and long life!. He will be missed by everyone.

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry :(. Stanley (of course) was one of my favorites here on the forums. I understand what you are going through and hope time will help heal the pain. Like you said, Stanley and Zaphod kinda grew up together on the forums :).

Rest in Paradise little one. You will be missed.

Thank you soooo much Michael..... you have been a Stanley fan from the beginning.... I miss him sooo much, he was a very special guy.....

Wow, this is so touching... and beautiful.
He seemed happy.

I am really sorry for your loss.
May he repose in peace

Thank you for sharing this with us

I am so sorry to hear about Stanley. I feel like I've grown up on the Forums with him, and like you could never imagine him leaving us. Thinking about you in this terrible time.

No! I cannot believe Stanley passed. He was such a big part of the old chameleon forums when I was still active with Stanley's great nephew.

It was so hard when I lost my darling boy too so I am familiar with the pain you are feeling. They were apart of a wonderful line of chameleons, so handsome and so sweet.

Just know we are all here for you and all of our hearts go out to you in this hard time.

May Stanley rest in paradise with his clutchmates, parents, nephews/nieces , great nephews/ nieces. And may they all have an abundance of food, sunshine and happiness in the afterlife.

I am so sorry for you Lisa. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom