My shreck and Fiona ❤️❤️❤️

I would like to point out from this screenshot that yes, a 5.0 LINEAR T5 bulb is good, that is the long tube kind and NOT the kind you have. What repashy calcium are giving and how often? Your dripper should be dripping water at a rate of 1-2 drops a second (not pouring out like you have it). Coconut substrate and moss should only be used if you are bioactive and have a clean up crew (cUc) to get the bacteria out, 95 at basking is much too hot for a female..she should be around 82,
Screenshot_2020-06-27-17-51-10.png

I would like to point out from this screenshot that yes, a 5.0 LINEAR T5 bulb is good, that is the long tube kind and NOT the kind you have. What repashy calcium are giving and how often? Your dripper should be dripping water at a rate of 1-2 drops a second (not pouring out like you have it). Coconut substrate and moss should only be used if you are bioactive and have a clean up crew (cUc) to get the bacteria out, 95 at basking is much too hot for a female..she should be around 82,View attachment 270804

I would like to point out from this screenshot that yes, a 5.0 LINEAR T5 bulb is good, that is the long tube kind and NOT the kind you have. What repashy calcium are giving and how often? Your dripper should be dripping water at a rate of 1-2 drops a second (not pouring out like you have it). Coconut substrate and moss should only be used if you are bioactive and have a clean up crew (cUc) to get the bacteria out, 95 at basking is much too hot for a female..she should be around 82,View attachment 270804
Hey Amanda so I got this today

What never said that buddy and never would I put two in the same cage !
First off I am NOT a buddy and I was just stating that two should not be in the same cage. I did ask you that question because we have had many that have came here over the years do that very thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom