My shreck and Fiona ❤️❤️❤️

Shreck&fiona82

My loves had them since 1 month and we have grown together and learned so much I’m new hear becoming a breeder and have a YouTube please show love and follow on YouTube it’s called REPTILE LIFE thanks
396E7C34-B72D-4344-902C-A4CDD10A4EE7.jpeg
4BEC1146-FF95-4C62-B987-60D4CE2D51AB.jpeg

Attachments

• D0CC06FD-551C-4459-85A9-9B7A3C1FA9FB.jpeg
    D0CC06FD-551C-4459-85A9-9B7A3C1FA9FB.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 99
That’s what it looks like to me. @Shreck&fiona82 if that is your uvb, it is incorrect. You need a T5HO with a 5.0 (or Arcadia 6%) uvb bulb.
Yup, I found his YouTube channel, he is using that bulb

This gives a chance for better husbandry review anyways. You also have substrate, which is only good if you are going bioactive, otherwise it just gets dirty and other problems. I may be missing stuff too, I wasn’t listening with sound.

This gives a chance for better husbandry review anyways. You also have substrate, which is only good if you are going bioactive, otherwise it just gets dirty and other problems. I may be missing stuff too, I wasn’t listening with sound.

Yea I am using the bulb I came up from New York day before yesterday and my linear tube blew out ?tomorrow morning I will upload pics of my new tubes I was using a 20 gallon linear for both cages

Yes brother I put them on about two days ago tomorrow will be uploading pics of fionas new cage and both their linear t5 lights came up from New York and both were blown from my monsoon water splashes blew it so did my monsoon so tomorrow I will be getting both lights and another monsoon ? but upload tomorrow her new cage !!!!

Yes brother I put them on about two days ago tomorrow will be uploading pics of fionas new cage and both their linear t5 lights came up from New York and both were blown from my monsoon water splashes blew it so did my monsoon so tomorrow I will be getting both lights and another monsoon ? but upload tomorrow her new cage !!!!
And I have coconut substrate and just bought some bark today

Attachments

• DBB61C97-BD65-4D2F-BB6D-2E935CB93673.jpeg
    DBB61C97-BD65-4D2F-BB6D-2E935CB93673.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 69
Yea I am using the bulb I came up from New York day before yesterday and my linear tube blew out ?tomorrow morning I will upload pics of my new tubes I was using a 20 gallon linear for both cages
And also beside the bulb that the only issue as of right now doesn’t matter on the part of me cleaning it. I’ve had them since there were like 3 weeks to a month and they have grown so beautiful and very healthy .

I suggest getting rid of the sunstrate unless you are bioactive.

If you fill out the question in the help form you can have a full review on your husbandry to give your guys the best life possible. ?
I just got this today as I said I’m fixing Fiona and adding some of this in shrieks cage

Attachments

• 5379B719-2306-4539-A31D-C8D3A7A5543D.jpeg
    5379B719-2306-4539-A31D-C8D3A7A5543D.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom