My setup for my fucifer lateralis

Heyho,
I'm Paul from Germany and this is my setup for my 5 month old carpet chameleon Lilli

I did build the structures with styrofoam and tile glue and painted it afterwards.
Here some pics
IMAG0341.jpg

IMG_3806.JPG IMG_3826.JPG

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_3846.JPG
And here some pics of Lilli :D

IMG_3830.JPG

IMAG0005.jpg IMG_3888.JPG IMG_3966.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

Thank you :) it's definitely an eye-catcher every day I come home after work and I think the hard work was worth it :D

Between the dimensions of the cage are 63 inch x 40 inch x 24 inch

Last edited:
Well done, Paul! It is nice to see an enclosure with a lot of natural elements.

What substrate did you go with? The only thing I would say, is be careful with the Tillandsia usneoides. I use it in my greenhouses with larger chameleons that don't try to climb on it. The smaller guys will try to climb it. I have used this in my own collection with smaller species and have seen them climbing on the plant and it separate and the chameleon fall.

That's the only thing I have to say about your viv. Just a cautionary opinion. Well done man and welcome to the Forums!

Ty :) for substrate I have 2 inch of expanded clay spheres ( dunno if this is even an English word sorry if not ) to soak up water and than just unfertilized potting soil :) y at the beginning Lilli did climb in there but she gave up on that . But I think it ain't a big deal if she will try it again their are realy light . And I think she will fall softly when she is to fat some day XD but yeah I will keep an eye on it :)

WOW I guess as long as that paint is safe, it looks really cool and I would say Lilli is a spoiled lil princess

Back
Top Bottom