My set up

Souli91

Hello,

I got my supplies and now i'm testing the settings of my cage. I have a reptibreeze 18x18x36, a mistking system, basking bulb 75w and the uvb bulb of course but i haven't turned it on yet.
So i would like to know is everything ok, what can i improve or add etc.
The arrangement of the vines and plants is not definitive of course, it's just to test the temperature and the humidity.

Attachments

• DSC_0382.jpg
    DSC_0382.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0384.jpg
    DSC_0384.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0385.jpg
    DSC_0385.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 117
Looks great overall, the only suggestion I would make is some horizontal pathways left to right int eh upper half of the cage. make sure he/she has a way to walk around other than just on the plants themselves.

Nice job being prepared!!

Looks great overall, the only suggestion I would make is some horizontal pathways left to right int eh upper half of the cage. make sure he/she has a way to walk around other than just on the plants themselves.

Nice job being prepared!!

Yes, i still need to get some branches. The pet shop have some but they are quiet expensive for what it is.

Looks really pretty! Like suggested, you'll need more horizontal branches/vines though, but other than that I think it's awesome!

Yes, just pick big enough rocks that the Cham can't hit them with his tongue and inhale the rock.

Nick

I've always put rocks in the pots of my plants to cover the soil so that the Cham won't accidentally pick up anything from the soil while trying to catch prey. I also don't use any substrate so that the bottom is easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom