My Sambava and his new vibrant colors!

tkilgour

This is a Sambava I received from a forum member here. This sambava is awesome and friendly. Again, since he has been on DinoFuel his colors are far more vibrant! Less greens, and more orange, red, yellow, and reddish black barring. This guy is sweet!!!!

Attachments

• killersambava1.jpg
    killersambava1.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 348
The colors he's showing compliment eachother nicely! I like it a lot!

Let me know when you have babies from him! I would love to breed his line to mine.

Just bought some DinoFuel from Tom. I cant wait to try this stuff out. Between this and the Crick crack my guys should be practically glowing. lol

Thanks again Tom

This is a Sambava I received from a forum member here. This sambava is awesome and friendly. Again, since he has been on DinoFuel his colors are far more vibrant! Less greens, and more orange, red, yellow, and reddish black barring. This guy is sweet!!!!

He is awesome!!! I want to find a Sambava Male just like him! Hopefully I can soon!:cool:

Brock, Thanks for the compliments. DinoFuel is new and I just released it today. Although, I have been using the mixture for some time on my animals. We had to wait for the Dept. of Ag. and feed lab testing before release. My guess is that Google will start picking it up within several months if not sooner. Once the product is on Amazon and Ebay, it should Google for sure.

DinoFuel is impossible to google. LOL

What is it? Lookin good.

He is handsome.

So, is DinoFuel a fedder gutload or what?

Yeah, I put it on my rinsed veggies and feed it to my insects. I also feed the rinsed veggies, soaked in Dinofuel, to my veileds and bearded dragons. You can dust your insects and feed them to your reptile. You can even dust superworms and feed them to birds. I have even injected DinoFuel into thawed mice and fed them to snakes. All the ingredients are suitable for human consumption, but marketed for reptiles in my case.

Yeah, I put it on my rinsed veggies and feed it to my insects. I also feed the rinsed veggies, soaked in Dinofuel, to my veileds and bearded dragons. You can dust your insects and feed them to your reptile. You can even dust superworms and feed them to birds. I have even injected DinoFuel into thawed mice and fed them to snakes. All the ingredients are suitable for human consumption, but marketed for reptiles in my case.
Okay, good to know. How about T's? ....wondering about the ca++ content, too much is not a good thing for T's, I've been told. Maybe I should contact prettyinink. May check it out for the rest of my guys and gals though.

Last edited:
Okay, good to know. How about T's? ....wondering about the ca++ content, too much is not a good thing for T's, I've been told. Maybe I should contact prettyinink. May check it out for the rest of my guys and gals though.

Very true...Calcium is not good for T's and we will have those analysis up very soon. Too much calcium can cause a Tarantula to have molting problems. However, I will say the calcium max is 5%

Back
Top Bottom