My roaches are on the way

I'm about to order some Red Runners and Hornworms as well. Camp dislikes Dubias

Don't get your hopes up with the Red Runners. My guy dislikes Dubias, so I gave them away and raised Orangeheads. He has not touched an Orangehead. Now I have a nice colony of Orangeheads that I am feeding organic veggies and fruits :confused:. Maybe I can eat them :unsure:

Don't get your hopes up with the Red Runners. My guy dislikes Dubias, so I gave them away and raised Orangeheads. He has not touched an Orangehead. Now I have a nice colony of Orangeheads that I am feeding organic veggies and fruits :confused:. Maybe I can eat them :unsure:
Haha yeah I'm only getting 25 of each. Want to find out exactly what he likes before I decide on building a colony of anything.

I'm having trouble with roaches as well. I have now tried SEVEN different kinds, zero interest. I guess I'll wait a week and then try offering one kind again?

I'd be careful with tong feeding. On 2 occassions I've seen chameleons get their tongues stuck.
Oh I was very careful. Had the cricket by the leg and had the cricket between him and the tongs. Funny thing today actually he tried seeing if his thermometer was edible. Guess it wasn't... Lol this dude cracks me up everyday.

Back
Top Bottom