My prospective enclosure

I could not be happier with Polly right now, shes eating well and loves the window, this morning shes just hanging out

attachment.php

I actually got rid of the gliders after the third time my female got pregnant (or little guys in her pouch) and the male killed her by eating thru her stomach and killing her and the babies. I had to get rid of him after that cuz I was disgusted by him. I don't know what happened cuz they were good together for two years then he just went nuts, perhaps there was something wrong with the babies. In general they're the cutest sweetest little things. If u get a baby you can train them to glide from something tall onto you and they'll chill in your pockets (and they loved sitting in my cleavage lol) I really miss having them but they are VERY messy eaters, like food pulp all over the wall next to the cage. If u decide to get one pm me and I'll give u some tips! :)

I actually got rid of the gliders after the third time my female got pregnant (or little guys in her pouch) and the male killed her by eating thru her stomach and killing her and the babies. I had to get rid of him after that cuz I was disgusted by him. I don't know what happened cuz they were good together for two years then he just went nuts, perhaps there was something wrong with the babies. In general they're the cutest sweetest little things. If u get a baby you can train them to glide from something tall onto you and they'll chill in your pockets (and they loved sitting in my cleavage lol) I really miss having them but they are VERY messy eaters, like food pulp all over the wall next to the cage. If u decide to get one pm me and I'll give u some tips! :)

Thank you so much, I saw some at Repticon in Maryland and fell in love with them

Damn, all I need to do it stick my hand in her enclosure and Polly gets all tense and covers herself in black spots...LOL

She still wont let me close

Polly still wont allow me to handle her or let me close, Its been 4 weeks almost (2 pictures)

p2_zpsa9b85907.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p1_zps640a4441.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom