My Precious Sadie 18 Months Old Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My Sadie lady turned a year and a half old yesterday. Our tropical rain slacked up for a bit and we were able to get the chams outside. Sadie always has a blast in her tree hunting for bugs and eating Hibisucs flowers and leaves.

Here she is my sweet Sadie.

cams060713435_zps15dcd4c5.jpg

Playing in her tree

cams060713129_zps4d7c88d8.jpg

cams060713161_zps09d7f051.jpg

cams060713053_zpsc49e7fb0.jpg

A tail shot

cams060713144_zps58f1d9f5.jpg

More of Sadie

cams060713405_zps11f14e2b.jpg

cams060713365_zpsb722192b.jpg

cams060713336_zps060f5330.jpg

That has to be he most beautiful female I have ever seen, she is just so pretty!....I know you must be very proud of Sadie......I think Picasso would go nuts if he ever saw her!

Jann, her greens are absolutely stunning!!
I should show these pics to Smeagie, he will get excited for sure ;)

Like all your chams, she is radient, picture perfect :)

Can we claim our chams as 'dependents"?? :D :rolleyes:

Sadie is so beautiful Jann... If you decide to breed her I would have to make space in the cham room for one of her daughters!

There are a couple easy photo contest winners in here :)

The tailshot has just been added to my desktop background slideshow.

I have my computer hooked up to a 60" LCD and it looks incredible!

Let me know where to send the payment :)

Oh Jann, must you always take such beautiful photos of your beautiful chameleons and make us all so envious??
Haha I'm joking of course! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get a little dose of your chameleons every now and then. I admire you!

What a BEAUTIFUL girl you have and your photography is stunning!
I love, love, love that tail shot. Thank you for sharing with us.:D

Shes so pretty!

Thank you so much Patty.

She is such a sweet & pretty doll baby!!

Thank you Robin. Little Luie will be 18 months old in a day or two. It's time for you to post some new pictures. :)

That has to be he most beautiful female I have ever seen, she is just so pretty!....I know you must be very proud of Sadie......I think Picasso would go nuts if he ever saw her!

Thank you Sherri. I am so very proud of her. I wonder what Picasso would do if he saw Sadie? Too bad you live so far away.

Jann, her greens are absolutely stunning!!
I should show these pics to Smeagie, he will get excited for sure ;)

Like all your chams, she is radient, picture perfect :)

Can we claim our chams as 'dependents"?? :D :rolleyes:

Thank you so much Stan for your kind words. Let me know what Smeagie thinks of the pictures. ;) I only wish the IRS would allow me to deduct vet bills.

Sadie is so beautiful Jann... If you decide to breed her I would have to make space in the cham room for one of her daughters!

There are a couple easy photo contest winners in here :)

Thank you so much Eric! I am thinking about possibly breeding Sadie and Sage down the road.

I thought about entering the lemonade contest this month since Sadie's so yellow but I think I'll wait a couple months since Luie won recently.

That is one amazing female veiled. She is just gorgeous

Thank you Chris for that very nice complient.

She is beautiful. Mine looks just like her.

Thank you Trevor. Feel free to post a picture of your girl here.

The tailshot has just been added to my desktop background slideshow.

I have my computer hooked up to a 60" LCD and it looks incredible!

Let me know where to send the payment :)

No charge Eric. I'm just glad that you liked it. I wish I could see it.

Oh Jann, must you always take such beautiful photos of your beautiful chameleons and make us all so envious??
Haha I'm joking of course! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get a little dose of your chameleons every now and then. I admire you!

Thank you Travis for the very kind words about my chams and photography. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Beautiful chameleon, exceptional photography!!

Thank you Jennifer for the nice comment about my Sadie baby and my photography.

Jann, I didn't think I would see more incredible shots of Sadie after your last round of photos. WRONG! She is so beautiful. What a stunning girl! I love, love, love her coloring!

Deb

What a BEAUTIFUL girl you have and your photography is stunning!
I love, love, love that tail shot. Thank you for sharing with us.:D

Thank you so much for the very kind words about my chams and photography.

She is stunning. What gorgeous photos!

Thank you Rachelle. You kinds words are always appreciated.

Jann, always love seeing one of the most beautiful females of the forum!! Girls rock too!

Carol, you are too kind. :cool: You comments are very much appreciated. Thank you!

Jann, I didn't think I would see more incredible shots of Sadie after your last round of photos. WRONG! She is so beautiful. What a stunning girl! I love, love, love her coloring!

Deb

Thank you Deb for always being so kind. Sadie is my pride and joy. That's just what you need to add to your collection next.....a beautiful female veiled. :)

Back
Top Bottom