My Pets

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hammy 21 months old, 196 grams, enjoying the backyard.

allpets09082019 488.JPG

Lola 21 months old and just had a mist.

test09222019 027.JPG

Gordon, my gentle boy at 17 & 1/2 months old.

allpets09082019 373.JPG

I had to post Ivy’s picture below. I could only attach 10 photos.

Hank, seven months old and now weighs 76 grams.

allpets09082019 266.JPG

Dulce, my beautiful Cuban Knight Anole, just shy of 10 years old.

allpets09082019 948.JPG

Teddy my red foot 6 years old

allpets09082019 663.JPG

Bart my sweet box turtle around 30 years old

allpets09082019 681.JPG

Piper, my iguana just shy of three years.

allpets09082019 846.JPG

Monty, the Ball Python I won at the Daytona show this year, just shy of a year old.

allpets09082019 965.JPG

Wally is my Craigslist Ball Python, one year old.

allpets09082019 988.JPG

Keep it up!! They're so lucky to have a wonderful home with you! I'm happy to see that Bart looks great! I adore turtles

Piper is magnificent.

My aunt used to have a giant iguana (named Pebbles) who we treated like a dog. She would sit on the back of the couch and let all us kids pet and poke at her. Iguanas are really special creatures!!

Ivy is the one who just gave me eggs?? Give her a special thanks.

Ok like I feel like you have been holding out on us!!! Your not just a cham woman! Your a reptile loving goddess!
All Hail!

Thank you but I’ve been posting my pets here for many years. The only new additions are my two Ball Pythons.

Omg those turtles are beautiful, I am so jealous!

Thank you! I’ve had Teddy since he was a wee 2 month old baby and Bart just wondered up in my yard about 6 years ago.

Wow! Dulce is still with you!

Yes, sweet Dulce is still with me. I can tell she’s slowing down some but I give her the extra care she needs like ramps and wider branches so she want fall. I love her so much!

Keep it up!! They're so lucky to have a wonderful home with you! I'm happy to see that Bart looks great! I adore turtles

Thank you for your very kind words!

I love when people share pictures of their animal collections! After seeing other peoples pets I always end up online searching for my future pet (usually reptile). :)

Thank you! Don’t get too many pets. It’s allot of work taking care of them.

Piper is magnificent.

My aunt used to have a giant iguana (named Pebbles) who we treated like a dog. She would sit on the back of the couch and let all us kids pet and poke at her. Iguanas are really special creatures!!

Ivy is the one who just gave me eggs?? Give her a special thanks.

Piper is a totally awesome pet. He’s like a little puppy dog in an Iguana body.

Yes, Ivy is mom to the eggs. Lola is the aunt and Hammy is the daddy. ❤

And I thought I had a zoo

They are all very special to me.

Thanks for sharing, love the turtles! As a kid in So CA I had a Desert Tortoise that we contained in our backyard. He would Brumate in Winter but this guy had more personality than the damn cat!

I also had a baby iguana that grew into Godzilla. Very flightly with a lethal tail. He was not such a good pet. ;)

Thanks for sharing, love the turtles! As a kid in So CA I had a Desert Tortoise that we contained in our backyard. He would Brumate in Winter but this guy had more personality than the damn cat!

I also had a baby iguana that grew into Godzilla. Very flightly with a lethal tail. He was not such a good pet. ;)

Tortoise are very sweet pets. Teddy follows you all around the yard waiting for a scratch. Piper, my Iguana is very loving and likes being cuddled. He even gives kisses. I do interact with him everyday and I’ve heard that’s very important to keep them tame. He has been neutered and he has free range if our house.

Beautiful reptiles you have Jann ❤

Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom