My Petco chameleons look stressed?

So I work at a Petco and we got two young male panther chameleons. Both have been doing superb, eating great, drinking and staying good and fat with regular daily calcium and some vitamins every other week. They are separated to prevent issues too.

Lately one of them turns dark brown. We moved him to a taller habitat to try to help but he still stays dark. He brightens up when we take him out to check his health but he otherwise looks fine!

Any suggestions? Petco habitats are timed on lights and he’s smothered in plants, his snack fish is even on the vines.

Any suggestions to calm?

So I work at a Petco and we got two young male panther chameleons. Both have been doing superb, eating great, drinking and staying good and fat with regular daily calcium and some vitamins every other week. They are separated to prevent issues too.

Lately one of them turns dark brown. We moved him to a taller habitat to try to help but he still stays dark. He brightens up when we take him out to check his health but he otherwise looks fine!

Any suggestions? Petco habitats are timed on lights and he’s smothered in plants, his snack fish is even on the vines.

Any suggestions to calm?
Fill out the ask for help form

Back
Top Bottom