My Pather Chameleon keeps falling and isnt moving around much

dude you join the forums so late dont know what the hell is going on but still wanna voice your opinion i take care of my chameleon better yet i just came back from the vet that charged me $127.00 usd to do a wellness exam a subcutaneous fluids and comprehensive wellness exam and a injection soo do me a favor find another forum to waste your time on i will talk to people that are actually worried about the situation at hand other than that BE GONE.........!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh guys thanks for all the help she isnt laying any eggs in fact she is constipated, and her leg swelling went back down to normal i have to go back to the vet next week but not if its that pricy again whoa!!! def getting pet insurance lol i just ca lled called vpi pet insurance they cover chameleons for 9 dollars a month you are responsible for 50 dollars of the bill everytime and have to pay the whole bill but will get reimbursed back 90% of your money after you pay it not bad her insurance kicks in Aug 22nd so around that time i will be going to see the vet again for another check up..

dude you join the forums so late dont know what the hell is going on but still wanna voice your opinion i take care of my chameleon better yet i just came back from the vet that charged me $127.00 usd to do a wellness exam a subcutaneous fluids and comprehensive wellness exam and a injection soo do me a favor find another forum to waste your time on i will talk to people that are actually worried about the situation at hand other than that BE GONE.........!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh guys thanks for all the help she isnt laying any eggs in fact she is constipated, and her leg swelling went back down to normal i have to go back to the vet next week but not if its that pricy again whoa!!! def getting pet insurance lol i just ca lled called vpi pet insurance they cover chameleons for 9 dollars a month you are responsible for 50 dollars of the bill everytime and have to pay the whole bill but will get reimbursed back 90% of your money after you pay it not bad her insurance kicks in Aug 22nd so around that time i will be going to see the vet again for another check up..

Dude, i read the whole thing and that is why i voiced my opinion.
I do care, about your chameleon.. And Im glad she's much better and hopefully on th mend.
Like i said i wasn't being mean, i just think all your attention should be on your little lady and gettin another chameleon at this time imo would be the wrong idea..
So not sure i deserved your scathing attack but hey ho..

Would it be possible to see another picture of her?

Did the doctor X-ray her?

Have you started giving her calcium without D3 daily?

I strongly recommend keeping the laying bin in the cage. In my opinion, any female over the age of 4 months should have a laying bin available at all times.

Back
Top Bottom