My Parsonii Cooper Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Cooper is 20 months old now and weighs 360 grams. I will be cooling him down for hibernation right after Christmas and will miss him so much. Here's a few of his most recent photos.

chamelions12072014251-Copy_zps2bcaffa6.jpg

chamelions12072014519_zps84e3c18b.jpg

chamelions12072014393-Copy_zps8de64fdc.jpg

chamelions12072014384-Copy_zps7037f58f.jpg

chamelions12072014260-Copy_zps34933b04.jpg

Last edited:
Jann, Cooper is looking amazing as always!!! I hope he has a great hibernation and can't wait to see more pictures of him :)

He is magnificnet! I love the second pic with his tail curled around the branch. Top notch photos as always!

He is looking so blue-very beautiful Jann. :)

Thank you for the nice comment Kevin.

One of the most beautiful parsons i ever saw :eek:

Thank you Jurgen! That's quite a compliment coming from you.

Cooper looks fantastic. Great photos.

Thank you Josh for the nice comments about Cooper and his photos.

Jann, Cooper is looking amazing as always!!! I hope he has a great hibernation and can't wait to see more pictures of him :)

Thank you Nick for all of your kind words. I spend time with Cooper everyday and he is the sweetest boy. I really wish I didn't have to cool him down. I will miss him terribly.

He is magnificnet! I love the second pic with his tail curled around the branch. Top notch photos as always!

Thank you so much Carol. I like the full shots but Mike had him stressed and I don't like to see him like that.

I too love that picture! Their tails are so amazing, I love when they are included in the pictures.

Great pictures, as always.

Thank you Tylene. They certainly do have some very powerful tails.

Wow!!! Amazing parsons. Def best looking one I've ever seen. Great job.

Thank you for all of your kind words Craig.

He gets better and better as he matures. :) He's a beautiful boy.

Thank you Melissa for the nice comments about Cooper. He is a real sweetheart.

Oh Jann, he is sooo wonderful! I have this "attraction" to parsonii-s.. They are just soo special! Congratulations Jann to having these beautiful chams! All of them is gorgeous!
And Yes, tell us more about his hibernation please!

what a handsome guy !!!

Thank you Cheryl!

Cooper is looking amazing as usual! Love to see pictures of your beautiful chams Jann!

Thank you Patrick! Your comments are always so kind.

Gorgeous boy! Will he go into full hibernation? How long for ?
Kath.

Thank you Kath! Since we are warm here in FL I will have to up Cooper's AC so he can go into his hibernation period, which will last about 12 weeks. He will not sleep all day but will basically stay in the same spot, he will not eat but should have a nice long drink every now and then.

Oh Jann, he is sooo wonderful! I have this "attraction" to parsonii-s.. They are just soo special! Congratulations Jann to having these beautiful chams! All of them is gorgeous!
And Yes, tell us more about his hibernation please!

Thank you Zsofi for all of your kind comments.

As usual, your boys are just too much! Cooper is growing into an amazing chameleon.

Thank you for the nice compliments about my sweet boys.

Yes I want to know too?:confused:

Parsons need a cool down period in the winter to slow their mataboliziom so they will hopefully live a longer life.

Back
Top Bottom