My panther using his tail to hand hes pretty cool

Audiboi08

I love his colors and him LOL His names Lilly he doesnt stay these colors all the time in time will he ?

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 155
He looks very beautiful! What do you mean, will he stay those colors? Has he been that way since you got him? How long have you had him? He looks to be fired up in those pics. Did he look different before you took them?

I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me here, but that glass terrarium seems to be very small for him. Our panthers are in 2 x 2 x 4 screen enclosures.

sometimes the reds relaxed its more like a brownish at the moment I have only had him for 3 months sometimes its like a dark green and magenta and that white stripe

He should fluctuate slightly depending on his mood and temp. But Mr.Lilly will always have those colors!

He's Amazing! How old is he?

Check LLL Reptile - they are one of the site sponsors. They have many screen cages to choose from. However, I would call in your order to make it easier for yourself when it comes to shipping.

Oh, sorry I reread what you wrote! His colors will change back and forth. See the cham in my avatar? He is not like that very often. Usually dark green with dark burgandy stripes. As far as the crickets go, if they are too small they could escape, but you will be feeding the bigger ones so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

I would suggest for you to buy him the 24x24x48 cage instead of the 24x24x36. The cost for the larger one is normaly around $119. But i just found a reptibreeze Xtra large (24x24x48) for $99 with free shipping on EBAY.
:D

Wrong?

Maybe wrong but it looks like it's in a glass case?.. If so I hope you understand you are killing your cham :(
if it is really glassthey need a mesh screen cage ASAP!

They mesh cage will help a smaller Cham find it's food in such a large cage.The crickets crawl up the mesh easily. So your Cham can spot them up higher, as you should have noticed by now Chams rarely hang out around the bottom of cages.

Maybe wrong but it looks like it's in a glass case?.. If so I hope you understand you are killing your cham :(
if it is really glassthey need a mesh screen cage ASAP!

he posted yesterday that he is going to get a mesh cage, a few posts above yours.

glass cages dont kill chams. people do:p anyways - the problem with the glass cage he has isnt that its glass, its that its too small now. i saw those were your firsts posts, welcome!:)

They mesh cage will help a smaller Cham find it's food in such a large cage.The crickets crawl up the mesh easily. So your Cham can spot them up higher, as you should have noticed by now Chams rarely hang out around the bottom of cages.

True unless they are hunting and trying to lay eggs:pMy male veileds are fantastic hunters and when my crickets are hiding under the paper towels i have on the bottom of their cages they go down in there to fish them out its amazing to see how smart they are and getting at their food when they try to hide!!!

I finally decided to switch to a screen cage =) 36 tall

Id go with a 2-2-4' screen cage my man!! My blaze is only in one of those now but i believe he has the giant gene in him due to his huge size for 5 months he is almost the size of my 3 year old male veiled el grumpo and he is a big boy. But that cage will do. If you can free range him. Every other day or everyday keep us posted

LOL he would have been dead by now hes been in there 6 months I was told to keep him in the glass until he grew to ensure his temp was maintained while he was in his baby months and hed survive... Its also not a fish tank it was an exo terra but i dont like it for any lizard it inhibits their climbing

Back
Top Bottom