My Panther only eats crickets........

nice!!! nuff said...it my next stop then...hope hey have a good male for me by the time my chizzneck comes through..i have the "second" free range alrady set up!!!!

:Dapologize to be off topic...but...bad ass hobbies go together...lol..

k&n intake system
vance&hines full header and exhaust
from 600 to 750 motor swap 93' 22'000 miles when done original gauges from motor
lowering struts for rear, custom paint i did( took a week with a friend and painting cell in a garage, black with silver pearl coat)...
and a pic of my lil buddy hashi..lol

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 0208111914-01.jpg
    0208111914-01.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 112
nice not bad not bad i must admit thats a sick looking bike....im looking for a bike but im not sure what to get i want a CBR 600 haha i dont want anyhting over a 600 no need for it....and Hashi is pretty sweet look so i can tell by your screen name and his name you ummm........haha

ya i dabble in chams, streetbikes and ummmm..haha..its a pg 13 site but "you watch chams?, ever watch a cham on....... "_".....man?" lol

ohh yeah i forgot..i fly u.a.v helicopters too..lolz ( i forgot lol)

HAHAHA not bad not bad.....man you fly heli's awesome how long did that take you to learn how to fly them...i heard its really super hard....

He told me to use the repti cal phosphours free with calcuim and d3 every feeding and use the repti cal with multi vitamins once a week cuz you dont want to overdoes him on the vitamins.

Overdosing with D3 is much more realistic than overdosing vitamins and it does happen. D3 toxicity can be a problem so you do not want to use it every feeding. And I wouldn't even do the multivitamin once a week. Twice a month for both of those and just regular calcium without D3 at every feeding. :)

monsoon

Hey,I have the monsoon and am very happy with it, it holds close to 3 gallons, which is more than I expected it to hold. It only comes with two nozzles, but the additional nozzles will be released some time this month, then it will take 6 nozzles. As for your little guy, I had the same issue with one of mine,I used a clear deli cup with wax worms and on the 3rd attempt succeeded. using a deli cup also prevents your feeders from escaping.(as I am also worried about the roaches escaping like my crickets lol) hope this helps and good luck!

nice not bad not bad i must admit thats a sick looking bike....im looking for a bike but im not sure what to get i want a CBR 600 haha i dont want anyhting over a 600 no need for it....and Hashi is pretty sweet look so i can tell by your screen name and his name you ummm........haha

LOL funny you mention this ... I have a ZX6R 636 that my wife wants me to get rid of to support my Cham habit :rolleyes:

LOL funny you mention this ... I have a ZX6R 636 that my wife wants me to get rid of to support my Cham habit :rolleyes:

Jeez, you must have a serious Cham addiction. Do you think you will actually sell or just agreeing, hoping that she will forget soon?

Dez I was curious if the cham in this conversation is from the same Bonzaii clutch, it should be interesting to see Icaruses his brothers and sisters turn out. On a seperate note, mine has been eating the hornworms with the crickets, but ever since I started throwing in a couple superworms with crix in the morning I have been coming home to see all the crix still there and the supers GONE. I am thinking about stopping giving him supers til he starts eating the crix again

I agree with eekroar haha just agree untill she forget about it ! haha and if you must sell how much are you asking ??? lol im looking for a bike ;)

Back
Top Bottom