My new setup

Fair point! but don't ask for what people think then if you don't want criticism! obviously u cant take the bad comments but lap up the good ones!

But there's no need to be mean about his set-up. If it works then who cares if it's not the prettiest thing ever, I can't say mine looks any nicer but if it works then who cares. There's no need to say anything negative, about that, his room, or the temps/humidities of the cages. If he's checking everything and all the temps and levels are where they should be for each animal then great, it's obviously not a problem. No need to get testy.

Just my two cents.

Fair point! but don't ask for what people think then if you don't want criticism! obviously u cant take the bad comments but lap up the good ones!

i was asking for comments about my cham set up, not my room to be put on blast. i know it was messy, i also said, HEY I TORE APART MY BOOKSHELF TO MAKE THIS SO PLEASE DISREGARD IT, but it that wasnt a big enough preface for you to understnad then please tell me what language you would like it in so you can better understand it

I'm diggin the Diablo 2 strategy guide!
always gotta play the classics, i cant wait for the new Diablo to come out.. new classes, better maps, im stoked lol

Looks good.

Still a shame to see a Warwick being mistreated like that in picture 1 :mad: :D

haha i promise you my Warwick is not mistreated :D its second in line as far as non living babies behind my real corvette. What model do you play if you spotted that so quickly

haha i promise you my Warwick is not mistreated :D its second in line as far as non living babies behind my real corvette. What model do you play if you spotted that so quickly

Used to have a beautiful translucent teal Fortress Mastermann. Sold it. Made a mint off of it, but sorta regret it.

Still, I'm more of a Stingray man myself.

Back
Top Bottom