My new male ambilobe Rocky!

efranco12

Many thanks to Matt over at Nuts Over Chameleons, he has been extremely helpful from purchase to delivery!

He has kept in constant contact with us since delivery and sent me loads of information! He even included the egg that Rocky hatched from and a birth certificate! I couldnt recommend him more, now on to the pictures!

IMG_2507.PNG
IMG_2510 (1).PNG
IMG_2521.JPG
IMG_2529.JPG

It is our joy and honor! Chameleons are just the best! Every household needs at least one! Enjoy! Rocky is truely a very lucky little guy! Thanks for adopting him, loving him and for giving him your best!

Hi there, my name is Jessica and I am one of the 1/4's here at Nuts Over Chameleons. We are so happy that little Rocky has found himself such a wonderful home! What an amazing journey he has taken to reach his perfect family! From our family to yours we thank you and invite you to contact us any time for support, questions, and of course updates :)

It is our joy and honor! Chameleons are just the best! Every household needs at least one! Enjoy! Rocky is truely a very lucky little guy! Thanks for adopting him, loving him and for giving him your best!

Hi there, my name is Jessica and I am one of the 1/4's here at Nuts Over Chameleons. We are so happy that little Rocky has found himself such a wonderful home! What an amazing journey he has taken to reach his perfect family! From our family to yours we thank you and invite you to contact us any time for support, questions, and of course updates :)

You guys have been so incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with, Thank you for everything!

Back
Top Bottom