my new kammerflage kreation

jcal

i got an awesome panther from the kammer family late last night. i cant wait until this little boy grows up and colors up. i hope he looks just like his father "devine touch" (http://chameleonsonly.com/Vinanina-manohina.htm)

how does he look? he lost some of his color during the photo shoot but still looks good to me

DSCF2490.jpg
DSCF2489.jpg
DSCF2491.jpg
DSCF2492.jpg
DSCF2493.jpg

thanks. my greatest fear is getting a girl but i trust the kammers know their boys from their girls.

Congrats!

On your "Kammer Kid" as I like to call them! I have two Kammer boys and couldn't be more happy! Good luck he looks great!!! :D

I dont see much of a bulge but I think he looks male. Its prob just the angle of the pics we are looking at in those last 3 pics you took. Evrything else about him screams male.

kammerflage

i got an awesome panther from the kammer family late last night. i cant wait until this little boy grows up and colors up. i hope he looks just like his father "devine touch" (http://chameleonsonly.com/Vinanina-manohina.htm)

how does he look? he lost some of his color during the photo shoot but still looks good to me

View attachment 30326
View attachment 30325
View attachment 30327
View attachment 30328
View attachment 30329

we got the most beautiful sweet chammie from them and he is the brightest blue you can imagine

anyone else think its female?? i can post more pics if necessary

It is hard to tell, but I would trust the Kammers(I have a kammerflage sambava) and I would think after breeding for the past 13 years or whatever it is they have been breeding, they should know the females from the males. I mean, not to say they cannot make mistakes though! You should be very pleased with your cham from them. They are great chameleons and the Kammers are the best people to deal with.

If they Said its a male 99.9% They are right. I have bought many chameleons from them over the past 10 years and they have been dead on.

i put alot of trust in them. maybe im not the best photographer:p but from my meeting with them i know they take alot of pride in their business.

Oh wow! Love LOVE the daddy. He looks SO much like my Charles. :(

How much was he? You can PM me if you don't want to post here. :)

Edit: Durrr, I already looked at the page. ;)

well i just got the conformation i needed. the breeder assured me it is a boy. he started shedding yesterday and already has some reds popping out. cant wait till a few more months to see what he is going to look like.

the kammers CS is ridiculously over the top. im lucky to be so close to them.

Back
Top Bottom