My new female, Sarabi!

lbesok

Avid Member
Just got her at the Tampa show from Mike @ FLchams, for our male. I'm just now getting a chance to go through and post some of her photos. Let me know what you guys think!
PA040253.jpg

PA040233.jpg

PA040231.jpg

PA040218.jpg

PA020194.jpg

Thanks a lot. Flip, I'm not very plant savvy. I am assuming the third pic down, is Oleander. That is just a plant in the front yard I set her on once for like 3 pic. I'll make sure not to do it anymore since it is poisonous. Their are also these furry bright yellow caterpillars, that I am sure are poisonous that live on that thing too.

Sarabi is Beautiful :)

Sarabi is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! I love girl chams at this age. Doesn't she look so sweet and so innocent right now? It's an age where they are usually nicely tempered (before hormones kick in). Life is carefree for her right now. Sleep, eat, drink, roam around. No males or eggs to worry about :)

She looks so happy in the sun!

I wish we could take our chams outside more often. The rains started here a few weeks ago. A few years ago it rained, where I live, for 100 days in a row! I am only now beginning to pick up on the fact that many breeders feel that there is no substitute for actual sunshine. That not even the combination of natural window light, heat lamps with UVA, and UVB lights compensates fully. I don't really know how to work around this northwest weather, in relation to getting some outdoor time for the chams. But, this is off topic for this thread...

Such a sweet little girl. Her white spots look like they were dry-brushed on by an artist. I think that's what I like about these chams, not just bright flashy colors, but also their more subtle, artistic qualities.

Thanks a lot. Flip, I'm not very plant savvy. I am assuming the third pic down, is Oleander. That is just a plant in the front yard I set her on once for like 3 pic. I'll make sure not to do it anymore since it is poisonous. Their are also these furry bright yellow caterpillars, that I am sure are poisonous that live on that thing too.

Those furry caterpillars are poisonous they eat the oleander leaves in turn making them poisonous to anything that attemps to eat them!!

Back
Top Bottom