My new Dr. Gonzo Ambanja

Michael Ryan

Well, instead of heading home after the Pamona show, I left to the OC to pick up a new ambanja from Tony (tonis), a forum member. I can see alot of Dr. G in him and really pleased with the guy. He is the same age as my ambi and I can tell just by holding him he weighs alot more than phoenix does... Here are a few (bad) pics of him from today. I don't have a name for him yet but im working on it lol...

061.jpg

067.jpg

059.jpg

Meeting Phoenix for the first time...

065.jpg

And just a pic of Phoenix starting to fire up...

054.jpg

He looks great!
Welcome to the Dr Gonzo baby club! Of course they are not such babies any more! Mine will be a year old soon.

Very gorgeous, both of them! I so love to see everyone's pics on here, thanks for sharing. Someday I will venture further into other Chams then veiled. Have to convince my fiance first. Thanks again!

congrats on the dr gonzo boy.... lol makesure ya leave update pics on the dr gonzo baby thread... he looks great..

He is absolutely stunning!! Congratulations on the new addition.

Phoenix looks quite handsome showing off too!

You could call him nebula. My senior extended study during my I did my big thesis project where I too my old nikon and took nighttime pictures with a longer shutter speed and no flash and enhanced them in the dark room and eventually made Them all look like space phenomena and his sea foam gReen and deep blues. Your new Cham reminds me of the for some crazy reasons. It's The seaform green and deep Clearwater blues. Contests I'm sure he will get better ever day.

Justin

You could call him nebula. My senior extended study during my I did my big thesis project where I too my old nikon and took nighttime pictures with a longer shutter speed and no flash and enhanced them in the dark room and eventually made Them all look like space phenomena and his sea foam gReen and deep blues. Your new Cham reminds me of the for some crazy reasons. It's The seaform green and deep Clearwater blues. Contests I'm sure he will get better ever day.

Justin

Wow I really like that name actually.. I will put that on the list:)

Beautiful! Both are looking just stunning.

Maybe you should look into other mythological creatures, since you already have a Phoenix. Gryphon?

I absolutely adore him & even emailed about him after seeing him in the cham classifieds. I feel in love w/ him. Your very lucky to get such an AWESOME looking cham :D He had me considering a second cham ;) He's a beauty... CONGRATS :D but I'm sooooo jeaulous :p;):p:D

Beautiful! Both are looking just stunning.

Maybe you should look into other mythological creatures, since you already have a Phoenix. Gryphon?

Thanks! I think Gryphon takes the cake for his name. I really think that sticks! A couple more sheds and phoenix should be entirely red as well...

I absolutely adore him & even emailed about him after seeing him in the cham classifieds. I feel in love w/ him. Your very lucky to get such an AWESOME looking cham :D He had me considering a second cham ;) He's a beauty... CONGRATS :D but I'm sooooo jeaulous :p;):p:D

I know as soon as I saw him I HAD to go get him haha. I wasn't even considering getting an ambanja let alone another cham for a couple more months.:D

Back
Top Bottom