my new cage

well there is bobs feathered friends(pricey) near me and there is another one pretty close that is called Pet Shop where I got my pacman frog. They don't really have much supplies though. There is also a petsmart that isn't far from me either. Its just a pain going places because I drive a SLAMMED 61 vw bus and i can't get over speedbumps.:D stuff is deffinately cheaper at petsmart though. They have the lights and thermometers you bought? DO you buy your supplements from them? Iam going to ask Mike what supplements he reccomends too.

Petsmart has thermometers but did not have lights. I got Repcal at Herp Hobby Shop in Oldsmar-do not think Petsmart has it.

I use the Rep-Cal Calcium - Ultrafine with Vitamin D3 daily and the Rep-Cal Herptivite 3.2oz 1X a month.

Craig,
Get the first three rep-cal w/ D3, rep-cal w/out D3 and herptivite.
You won't find better prices than that either

-Brad

Thanks.
Check out the thread "gutload clarification" or "clarification on gutload"
My routine is on there.
The no D3 is so you can provide more calcium without fear of D3 buildup in the system.

-Brad

craig-mine has mood swings. I noticed today that if I have black on he puffs up and hisses. Tonight he climbed out on to my husbands arm as he was feeding him silk worms. They are terrible teenagers. Take a pic of your male up close when you get chance.

Yeah, I guess he is in his terrible two's:D I will take a pic of him tomorrow for you. Iam going to get him a flourescent light since I gave the other to the female.

Here are some pics of my male. Is is 4 mo. He is showing is mad colors since it took awhile getting out of the cage. He kept trying to bite me.
Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Back
Top Bottom