My new cage for my baby panther (:

Flapnecked69

Hello guys, i just made a new cage for my baby panther, please feel free to take a look and discuss about it. Thanks :)
That thing in the back is not part of the cage. It was made with aluminum screen 46'' tall. I made it this big to fit my umbrella plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 129
Very nice, but you will want to add a bunch of horizontal branches at all levels in the cage, mainly for basking spot and walk ways. Connect them all with vines and your Cham will love his new home.

Yes thats a good idea, i was thinking of doing that tomorrow cause i finished it real late, just had time to move his favorite plants. And i have no basking light or UVB cause the cage i keep it outside the temperature here in florida is over 80 which is perfect :) thanks for ur opinion

Yes thats a good idea, i was thinking of doing that tomorrow cause i finished it real late, just had time to move his favorite plants. And i have no basking light or UVB cause the cage i keep it outside the temperature here in florida is over 80 which is perfect :) thanks for ur opinion

No problem! Good job on the cage though, it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom