My New Big Boy

KShook

Avid Member
I cant help but share my New Big Boy!!! :) Here's a few pics...didnt want to stress him out to much!!! Ehh.. Any Name Ideas are Welcome!!!

Attachments

• 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 186
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 206
How about Tequila. Btw hes a looker. One of the best looking young Sambavas Ive seen. most dont start showing that much color til after a yr old.

Newcastle Brown Ale

Great guy you have there..........and have to say i like your taste in BEER!!!!

Good old newcastle broon ale :) look like the cham has his eye on it too!

Thanks Rob!! I just need to get my cagee!!! :) I'm getting a small one tomorrow morning...I'm putting my smaller one in there and giving the big boy the cage I have. :) Now I just need to figure out what the heck the other panthe is..Male or Female?!? I'm leaning toward Male..but its just so darn SMALL and not colorful...I measured him/her last night from vent to snout he/she is only 5 inchs...So I'm guessing its still fairly young?? maybe 5 months?? Any ideas?

congrats kayla nice pickup..

Thanks Rob!! I just need to get my cagee!!! :) I'm getting a small one tomorrow morning...I'm putting my smaller one in there and giving the big boy the cage I have. :) Now I just need to figure out what the heck the other panthe is..Male or Female?!? I'm leaning toward Male..but its just so darn SMALL and not colorful...I measured him/her last night from vent to snout he/she is only 5 inchs...So I'm guessing its still fairly young?? maybe 5 months?? Any ideas?

did you show the new one to the him/her? what happened anything?

Ehh not yet..he's kinda stressed out right now..I was taking pics of him and he attacked the camera!! Thank God it wasnt my finger!!! lol So i'm just leaving him alone till he's calm...

did you show the new one to the him/her? what happened anything?

So when i do put them together..or show them to each other..very carefully..what should they do?? The Sambava is at least twice as big in size...I'll hold the other one for sure..will they both puff up if the other one is a male?

congrats kayla nice pickup..

So when i do put them together..or show them to each other..very carefully..what should they do?? The Sambava is at least twice as big in size...I'll hold the other one for sure..will they both puff up if the other one is a male?

well that all depends on them i have some that could care less if theres another cham around an others go off if they think they see another male, lol bobby faly doesnt fire up at males lol he bobs his head at anything i def think he needs more then one g/f. but yeah thats whats supposedta happen

Back
Top Bottom