My new Ambanja/Ambato Ranger boy and gf

ranger_zps6d2edc12.jpg

ranger2_zps63ce3f0b.jpg

gf3_zps253daafe.jpg

Wow, what a gorgeous pair! I don't know if I have ever seen such a powder blue on a ambanja before :D

Nice man I am glad to see you got him safe and sound. I was shocked to see Chad selling him but I am glad you got him.

I'm gonna have to snag every Ranger kid out there! This is unacceptable! They should all be mine! :D

Let me know when you're ready to send Ranger and Ranger Jr my way... ;)

I'm really excited for you, Paul!!

I love the Ranger Ambanjas! Soooo beautiful!! Was Gargamel the cham who died being shipped?

Yeah I got this female from lance for my friend for that ranger boy. She is a gargamel / Dr gonzo offspring. And yeah Clark was getting gargamel in shipping when they messed up and i think gargamel was on the truck all day and he had died by the time Clark got him. That was a sad day for chams that was a killer ambanja.

I'm gonna have to snag every Ranger kid out there! This is unacceptable! They should all be mine! :D

Let me know when you're ready to send Ranger and Ranger Jr my way... ;)

I'm really excited for you, Paul!!

Ha NO on ranger and Jr :p..... But I will have more ranger babies here in 2 months ready;)

I think Chad is CRAZY!!!

Yeah he was super bummed about having to sale him. But sometimes life just get busy. But when he told me he was selling him but wanted him to go to a great cham keeper. So I told Paul about him and now he is still in great hands....
Paul keep me posted on this boy he is a real stunner .

Paul or Lee, do you know if these two have produced any offspring yet? Interested to see what a Ranger and Gargamel line can produce! :eek:

Paul or Lee, do you know if these two have produced any offspring yet? Interested to see what a Ranger and Gargamel line can produce! :eek:

No there are no other ranger boys with a female of this bloodline. Paul has the only pair and I am dieing to get a baby and to see what they turn out like. They are going to be show stoppers for sure.

No there are no other ranger boys with a female of this bloodline. Paul has the only pair and I am dieing to get a baby and to see what they turn out like. They are going to be show stoppers for sure.

Put me on the list, Paul! I'm a member of the "Ranger Club"! :D

dont kill me for saying this, but he is literally brighter in person than these pics show:), its almost like he glows. I am still in amazement that an animal can have these colors:) besides reef fish and corals lol

Back
Top Bottom