My new addition!

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today I got my new male Nosy Be from CNorton ( Btw thanks again if you're reading this :D) He's absolutely amazing. I decided to name him Neptune II because Neptune was the name of first nosy that passed from gout and he was my absolute favorite so in memory of him I decided to keep his name in my collection. He's lovely that's for sure but his attitude is no were near as nice as Neptunes was. I hope he eventually warms up to me!

posiodon.jpg

posiodonn.jpg

I wish people would stop posting pictures of lovely chameleons and just making me want to get every species that exists.....oh wait, no I don't. :D

Shawn he is gorgeous! Hopefully he just has to adjust and will come around in a few days. Chad is a great keeper so I'm sure he's in excellent health.

Thank you Jann :)! I'm sure he'll come around too. I'll be moving real soon and this new house will have a room dedicated to my chameleons and it's huge! I'm going to create a huge free range for him.

Man he is awesome looking and I'm with DavidB people need to stop posting their awesome cham pics, it's making me jealous :D:D:D:D

I love him! But I feel the same way I sure wish I could add another cuz all yall posting all these stunning blues is driving me insane! :)

Back
Top Bottom