My New Addition (IMG Heavy)

Lindz

Meet Gizmo, my new juvenile Flapneck. He's so quarky and friendly. When I got him he was in a smashed up cardboard box and inch wide and about 6 inches long. Why in the hell would you ship something alive in such a bad container. :mad: When I opened the box he crawled out onto my hand and didn't want to get off. I fell in love with him and he is enjoying his new home.

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

He is so cool and displaying a different color and pattern in every picture! I am glad he made the trip safely! I would have been a nervous wreck opening up that box! I cannot believe he was shipped like that and made it! :)

Lovely! I hope you enjoy him for many years.

Are his feet OK? They seem dark in that one picture.

Can I ask where you got him from? I don't see many around.

Lovely! I hope you enjoy him for many years.

Are his feet OK? They seem dark in that one picture.

Can I ask where you got him from? I don't see many around.

Yeah, his feet are fine. They change color from time to time but most of the time he's wearing the brown socks. I work at a pet store and I got him from there. He came in with a fish order and was so cold. Poor thing. He's got a good home now though. :)

Yeah, his feet are fine. They change color from time to time but most of the time he's wearing the brown socks. I work at a pet store and I got him from there. He came in with a fish order and was so cold. Poor thing. He's got a good home now though. :)

Brown socks are cool! LOL That was my only question. He's lucky to have you. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom