My montiums are hatching right now!!!

Warrix642

They are my first hatchlings!!!!:eek::eek::eek: 7 were laid on 1-3-10, one went bad one is on his way out of the egg and there are 5 more healthy eggs waiting to hatch! I am so excited, after such a crazy day already this is just what I needed. My panther eggs should be hatching really soon too! I'll post some pics later.

Dustin

That is so cool that your montiums are hatching. Quick get your camera. Congratulations, I know you were patiently [HA] waiting for this.

Congrats :) I love the west african trioceros chams, montiums and quads especialy, cant wait to see the pics of them. And good luck

I tried to take pics once but he was hiding so Im gonna let him seddle in for the night. He came out of the egg very fast!

Congrats! If you can take pics of your baby setup I would like to see that too. I have panther eggs due pretty soon too so want as much info as possible to be ready. Good luck with the babies!

Way to go Dustin! I knew it would happen for you! I'm super excited for you, who had CB Montiums anyways???!!!

Congrats! If you can take pics of your baby setup I would like to see that too. I have panther eggs due pretty soon too so want as much info as possible to be ready. Good luck with the babies!

I'll post some pics soon, I have 2 different kinds of baby chameleon set-ups.

Way to go Dustin! I knew it would happen for you! I'm super excited for you, who had CB Montiums anyways???!!!

Thanks! I'm pretty happy about these guys hatching! I had 2 WC montiums so I think that makes my babies CH.

Oh? I thought you bred them and your female laid! So the you had two females come in both gravid? Or male and female?

Oh? I thought you bred them and your female laid! So the you had two females come in both gravid? Or male and female?

I got 1.1 but I think she was gravid when she got here. There is a chance they breed here, because I kept them together but I didn't see it.

Dustin

Back
Top Bottom