My Mom...

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well I was talking to my mom a while ago. She's making me sign a contract with her saying that I can only get ONE more lizard whether it be chameleon, gecko, or bearded dragon. I can only have one more. I'm sure you all know what it will be. CHAMELEON! But maybe that's a good thing? I think its understandable. What do you all think about it? I think it won't last. I have been through this with her many times. But this time I think she is serious! :eek:
Just needed to share!
Zac

LOL-Mom's are good at coming up with stuff like that. At my house it is the kid's that are saying "No More"!

Uh oh you are in trouble now! I wish my mom did that 20 lizards ago... hehehe

how many do you have now??

I have 2 chameleons, 1 gecko, and 4 turtles. I can fit more! :rolleyes:

LOL-Mom's are good at coming up with stuff like that. At my house it is the kid's that are saying "No More"!

I know how that goes! My mother and her shoes and jeans! SO MANY! :eek:

Uh oh you are in trouble now! I wish my mom did that 20 lizards ago... hehehe

I am in soo much trouble! it makes me want more and more! haha! I can always dream ;)

My mom tells me no more animals and I dont live with her I'm married and have two kids and she still yells at me everytime I buy something!! My husband says hey you clean so its up to you as long as its not taking up my bed and the whole man cave he dont care! but he knows the chameleons are his fault because we have been talking about getting them for years and he took me in the store to get food for his fantasy frog and I found them!! SUCKER hahaha!!!!! (the rats are his fault too)

I agree theres always room for more!!

My mom tells me no more animals and I dont live with her I'm married and have two kids and she still yells at me everytime I buy something!! My husband says hey you clean so its up to you as long as its not taking up my bed and the whole man cave he dont care! but he knows the chameleons are his fault because we have been talking about getting them for years and he took me in the store to get food for his fantasy frog and I found them!! SUCKER hahaha!!!!! (the rats are his fault too)

I agree theres always room for more!!

ha I have a smaller room unless.. I move to my dads ;) lol but I can handle a few for now. I have to kind of hold off because of college in a few years.. lol

I think she's being nice letting you have one more. And, yes, it will come to an end because you will not live with her forever. So, respect her and even compliment her on her generosity in allowing you that extra animal. I'm a mom of a teenager, trust me, that will go a long way!

I didnt realize you were that young, then yes mom knows best!! you have plenty of time to collect when you live on your own!!! plus you dont to have to many trying to go to college, esp if your going to be in a dorm room!:D

I think its fair deal Zac, who gets to care for your animals while your at college? :)
I dont think reptiles in the dorm will go down too well huh?

My bf hates my critters... :rolleyes::( He always says no more and complains ALL the time. I have even given up a few because of it. I stuck to the ones that don't need special lighting, heating, feeding... Well except for my 2 Chams. Lol!:D

I think she's being nice letting you have one more. And, yes, it will come to an end because you will not live with her forever. So, respect her and even compliment her on her generosity in allowing you that extra animal. I'm a mom of a teenager, trust me, that will go a long way!

I am very happy that I have all the animals I have already! If I was at my dads I wouldn't have one!

I didnt realize you were that young, then yes mom knows best!! you have plenty of time to collect when you live on your own!!! plus you dont to have to many trying to go to college, esp if your going to be in a dorm room!:D

Ha yeah I am only 16 :) maybe I can find a college that will allow me to have a chameleon in my dorm ;) even if its just one!

I think its fair deal Zac, who gets to care for your animals while your at college? :)
I dont think reptiles in the dorm will go down too well huh?

Yeah I don't want my mom to have to deal with all my animals! It might be too much! she only mists them when I am at school.

My bf hates my critters... :rolleyes::( He always says no more and complains ALL the time. I have even given up a few because of it. I stuck to the ones that don't need special lighting, heating, feeding... Well except for my 2 Chams. Lol!:D

my only animal that I have (well reptile related) that doesn't take up to much electricity is my Leopard Gecko :)

be happy you have 1, let alone...however many things you said.

I am VERY happy with what I have :D :)

Back
Top Bottom