My MistKing Arrived...

frankie-gush

And i am NOT dissapointed at all :D

Wow, what an awesome & easy to put together piece of kit.

Set it up earlier today, and it's been on a timer this afternoon. Ace seemed pretty chilled rather than running straight off like he used to when i hand misted. The mist is soo fine it just awesome :D

I bought a hydor heater too, and was going to install it by the nozzle, but i think i'll wait and see how he goes on with the room temp water.

Shipping and Customs cost as much as the starter setup lol and then i had to pay our delivery service "ParcelForce" to deliver it (not Marty's Fault), but it was worth every single penny in my eyes.

I can have a Lay-in in the morning for once, this is sooo valuable as i work silly hours and don't often get in till 4 in the morning.

Thanks Marty, a great system, and a superb service, and i will probably order some more supplies off you again, but will use Boat instead of AirMail next time lol

Francis

Edit - The only thing i didn't like was having to put a hole in my Nice new screen Cage, and i guess i'm gonna have to do it again when i put him in a bigger cage lol

And i am NOT dissapointed at all :D

Wow, what an awesome & easy to put together piece of kit.

Set it up earlier today, and it's been on a timer this afternoon. Ace seemed pretty chilled rather than running straight off like he used to when i hand misted. The mist is soo fine it just awesome :D

I bought a hydor heater too, and was going to install it by the nozzle, but i think i'll wait and see how he goes on with the room temp water.

Shipping and Customs cost as much as the starter setup lol and then i had to pay our delivery service "ParcelForce" to deliver it (not Marty's Fault), but it was worth every single penny in my eyes.

I can have a Lay-in in the morning for once, this is sooo valuable as i work silly hours and don't often get in till 4 in the morning.

Thanks Marty, a great system, and a superb service, and i will probably order some more supplies off you again, but will use Boat instead of AirMail next time lol

Francis

Edit - The only thing i didn't like was having to put a hole in my Nice new screen Cage, and i guess i'm gonna have to do it again when i put him in a bigger cage lol

LOL, you said "Wow, what an awesome & easy to put together piece of kit." So I am glad to hear it isnt a hard to put together piece of &#@%! I am telling people to get me a mistking for Christmas!:)

Just curious, how does the mist leave the enclosure? You know, the excess and everything being wet.

Yes, shipping to Europe is pretty brutal... in about 2 months, systems will be available in Europe though. Shipping will be cheap and there will be no customs to worry about. Life should be much easier for you guys...esp with the crazy Euro exchange. Right off the bat you get 40% off just on the exchange :)

Just curious, how does the mist leave the enclosure? You know, the excess and everything being wet.
The enclosure is left fine, the mist from the nozzle is soo much finer than from a hand mister, it just sticks to the leaves and the side of the cage, and then drains down to the floor & into the drainage system ive setup.

Yes, shipping to Europe is pretty brutal... in about 2 months, systems will be available in Europe though. Shipping will be cheap and there will be no customs to worry about. Life should be much easier for you guys...esp with the crazy Euro exchange. Right off the bat you get 40% off just on the exchange :)
I look forward to when that happens, i need some more parts just to tidy things up a little. Still nothing but good things to say, i sleep in the same room as the Cage, and the pump didn't wake me up this morning :D

Back
Top Bottom