My Loveable Boy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to share a few pics of my gorgeous Tommy! He is the sweetest l'il man! He loves to come out and sit on my shoulder. Tonight, just before lights out, he was biting the end of his dripper tube so I opened his door to offer him water from his pipette and he stepped right out onto my hand! I offered him water and he sat on my hand drinking, bless him! I just love this guy so much!:D He really is so special!

Tommy181209.jpg

Tommy119thDec09.jpg

Tommyscuteface19Dec09.jpg

he looks awesome. cant wait till mine is a big boy like him! sounds like he is very personable.

he looks awesome. cant wait till mine is a big boy like him! sounds like he is very personable.

He is absolutely charming! :D My daughter wouldn't have anything to do with Lily or Amy, but Tommy has cast his spell on her too, lol! When she comes home from school she goes straight to his cage and he comes out to see her!

OK OK is Tommy a puppy in chameleon clothing?? ;)

He seems like such a sweet heart! The pictures of him make me smile :D

Tiff Tommy is looking right at me in the third picture, so I talked to him for a while. He sure is a beauty. I still break into laughter when I remember back to you saying you"would never want a male - they are too big", things do change don't they? I am really glad hubby finally saw the light or in this case saw the Tommy.;)

Those are awesome pics!! He sounds like such a sweetie! I miss my little girl was loveable like that, she's mean! haha

tiff those are great as all your pictures are...i still am in love with his casque....its so pointy! i love it!

Back
Top Bottom