my Long term Cham project

McClouds

I have a 2f Square terrarium with a glass front and back and Screen Sides , I got the Glass front and back due to my dry desert climate I live in , it is 5 feet tall , and im currently looking For links , for my main plant to grow in the middle of the terrarium . I was thinking just some Short stalky tree , and suggestions and links to nursery ? also im trying to set up some breeding boxes for a breed of roaches , if you guys have any advice and tips for roaches and Worm care feel free to let me know

There is plenty written on this forum concerning roaches and worms, please use the search feature and read. As far as plants, ficus will work good for the main plant/tree. The ficus can be pruned to fit and the roots can be trimmed down as well.

im going to attempt to do some Hydroponics inside of my cham set up . first I will stabilized the set up way before I up a cham in their . but I will make sure to dubbel check every plant I grow in their to make sure they are cham friendly

You said..."im sorry . I could not tell due the the fact that you don't have a cool profile Pic yet"...I'm not offended!

Back
Top Bottom