My local breeder

SipeCsus

Hello every1, so i picked up another baby jackson from my new breeder that i found on craigslist.. This dude is my idol now!! Lol but anywho i was able 2 snap a few pics of a couple of his enclosures.. I was like a little boy in a toy store.. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 142
They all look way to big to be housed together. I bet they got to be stressed like crazy. Chameleons should not be housed together especially after 2 months old or so.

They all look way to big to be housed together. I bet they got to be stressed like crazy. Chameleons should not be housed together especially after 2 months old or so.

Thats what i have always thought? I asked him if he ever had any issues with his chamms nd he said no? He showed me an enclosure where he hadd 3 adult veiled males with 2 females, nd said theyve all been houses together from day 1, nd they were around 4 years old? I was in shock dude.. Crazy how many chamms he hass!!

Wait a second. He is housing full grown males together mixed speices? He might be a great guy but shouldnt be breeding chameleons if they are all kept like that. I mean not one pic has a chameleon not stressed. They all have stressed colors and up in a cage corner.

Yeahhh man thats y i asked a bunch of questions but he kept assuring me that he has been doing this for years nd never hadd any issues..

Back
Top Bottom