My Little Super Hero?

By FAR one of the most precious things I have ever seen!! :eek:

::falls in love with the tiny veiled masked wonder::

That is too cute! I love the first pic. I had to do a double take at the picture because I didn't trust what my eyes were looking at! Too cute! What species is she?

Thank you all for the warm comments, I'm glad you all got a kick out of it.:) I have become so attached to that little girl it's not even funny.:eek::)

I can't begin to explain how these chams have helped me. They mean the world to me in so many ways. I will let all you in on a little secret. I'm to the point where I'm not embarrassed about it, and it's part of my life, a large hurdle in my life that I will beat and overcome. I have an issue with anxiety. I have what they call "Panic Disorder", and it has been a life changing experience, and not for the good. I would not wish this disorder on my worst enemy, as it slowly takes every last ounce of will to keep fighting it, and it truly robs you of a quality life. I have been dealing with it for the past 3 years and thankfully each day is getting a bit better, and I am moving closer to getting my normal life back. I haven’t been a chameleon enthusiast for very long(1 yr), but have found them to be very therapeutically to me. I care for them and in return they keep me busy. Which is really what I need to keep myself moving forward. The care and up-keep of the chams really leaves me with little time for anything else, and for someone like me I need to stay busy. I am 27 and have my whole life to look forward to, and I'm not going to let this keep me from my goals and dreams. I would like to thank each and every one of you on the boards, because believe it or not you are all a big part of my life and I look forward to socializing with you everyday, especially on my tuff days.:) It's the small things in life that matter the most, and make life worth living. If I can make someone smile and laugh, then that’s my medicine. I once again thank you all for helping me.;)

-Jay

Jay you did a wonderful job describing how I feel about this forum. I am living in an area totally different than what I am familiar with, born in Calif moved to Montana 17 months ago, town of about 10,000. Next month I will hit 60. I still can't believe I will be 60, I sure don't feel that OLD. This forum is my lifeline to people who understand my love of chameleons. People in this town want to see my animals but aren't happy that I won't let them hold a chameleon, just a bearded dragon. Overall they think I am weird, maybe I am. I have loved chameleons all my life and now have a bunch that I spend most of my time caring for. My chams and people like you (I love your humor & your posts) are what make life work for me since I have to live in Montana. Thanks and I do love your little super hero, who says females aren’t as pretty as males?

Thanks Jason....

Hey thanks for sharing your adorable little girl and your story. I believe every person has some sort of issue that they have to deal with. There are a lot of people out there that hide their "issue" because they can't bear the thought that others would see that they are not perfect. You can't deal with something if you keep it hidden....Question....are you sure your little girl is not planning to rob a bank? Tee Hee :)

Back
Top Bottom