my little stunner

Ryan123

1031091240_0002.jpg

1031091239.jpg

GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE is checking out my parrot he hates that evil bird lol here her is about 7-8 months old :) enjoy

ambilobie and ambanja morph i kno not everyone likes morphs but they are my favorite :) he shows ALOT of purple

totaly awsome.
also, please don't worrie about people who might not like morphs..it's not their cham, it's yours.

Harry

"Ahhhh Its a horrible freak..."

homer-simpson-5.jpg

"step out of the way, Ill take care of it"

homer-simpson-gun.jpg

:D just kidding, cool colors, I like it! :)

thanks again :) he loves these comments he wants a female tho preferably with some purple too!!!!!

Wow, he's awesome!!!! Love his puffed up look...hahaha

What kind of parrot you have? I keep my cham in my ventilated little bird room. Figured as much as my beardie hates my macaws, they might would stress a cham.

oh i dont keep him with the parrot in the same room i just show him to the parrot everynow and then to take pictures thanks for the commets we (me and george) LOVE them he i like a dog he is so peronable he loves just chillin on my shoulder and head :) an i have blue front amazon parrots they are the most EVIL creatures ever lol and I LOVE MACAWS i found one i was gonna buy but i was a grand short he was like a dog he was so smart

Back
Top Bottom