My Little Mobat

jessica

Avid Member
This is my little guy I got from Stefan (Cleathechameleon). He has been so much fun over the last few months. Though he can be evil as he** I still love my little Mobat :D

Stefan sorry I haven't been posting many pictures but here are some I have taken over time.

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_00522.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_01022.jpg

DSC_0101-1.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Thanks for looking

Wow! Your little Mobat is so similar to my female veiled, Camille. Your guy is so gorgeous. My girl is a looker and is also very evil! But I love her - she's got such a great personality. She gets the same spots whenever she gets mad - she's scary when she's mad and hissing, but she looks pretty! She can also get that dark color I see in one of your pics. I'd swear they were related! lol

I love him Jessica ! He has grown so much ! he is getting his patterns an big boy colors. He will look like Dexter any day now :) Thanks for te updated pics

Wow! Your little Mobat is so similar to my female veiled, Camille. Your guy is so gorgeous. My girl is a looker and is also very evil! But I love her - she's got such a great personality. She gets the same spots whenever she gets mad - she's scary when she's mad and hissing, but she looks pretty! She can also get that dark color I see in one of your pics. I'd swear they were related! lol

Haha yea Mobat can be scary! He's funny sometimes I think he does it on purpose, looks all cute then when I put my hand out he attacks he is great :D

He seems to do the dark colors now when he thinks I'm putting him back in the cage for the night:rolleyes: spoiled lol

He's really growing and getting some nice colors. Are you free ranging him in the daytime? Veileds have really great personalities but can become very aggressive when caged.

He's really growing and getting some nice colors. Are you free ranging him in the daytime? Veileds have really great personalities but can become very aggressive when caged.

Hi Jann

I do free range him everyday he has his own little tree and stand, I even bring him in the room where I do the bugs and stuff so he is around me. He honetly can be soo sweet then just turn on you for no reason lol. I'm hoping he will grow out of it.

Thank you for the compliment he is growing into a handsome man

Back
Top Bottom