My little guy! :)

Jamielee

I've had my little guy for two weeks now and I'm slowing trying to get him used to me.. I finally was able to get him out of his cage today! wahoo.. one step at a time! :) he wasn't really liking me much so I had him out for only a min or two, if that. Does he look healthy?! and I need help with names! Any ideas?! :D

Attachments

• P4201851.jpg
    P4201851.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 174
  • P4201850.jpg
    P4201850.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 126
he's 37.50% Ambilobe x 31.25% Ambanja x 12.5% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetra and approximately 3 months old

Wow quite the mix! So no way to predict his adult colors then lol :D My only ideas right now are probably Atlas, Echo, Cyan, or Archer. I have weird taste in names though, I think.

I was going to say a Morph he looks similar to my morph Panther... he is a cutie!:p Where did u purchase him (u can by all means PM me about that one)

Wow quite the mix! So no way to predict his adult colors then lol :D My only ideas right now are probably Atlas, Echo, Cyan, or Archer. I have weird taste in names though, I think.

No way to predict his adult colors!! that's why Im so excited to see what he's going to look like! :)

aww.. I like the name Archer! thanks for the ideas!! :D

Back
Top Bottom