My little girl is acting weird.

Mr. J hahaha

Established Member
Is it possible my little girl misses her sister and is getting stressed from it? Ever sense I rehomed her sister she has been sitting under her heat lamp with black dots all over her. Her enclosure is packed full of fake and live plants. She has a 10.0 uvb and a br30 75watt flood light for a heat lamp and her basking spot is at 85 degrees. She also has a mistking in her home as well. I haven’t changed anything in there but her sister being gone. She is a veiled as well roughly 3-4 months old

There are dozens of things that could be going on here, but rest assured, she does not care about her sister one way or another lol. If anything, she's glad she's gone ;)

Thanks guys that’s what I figured as well. But I don’t understand what’s making her act like this. The only time she don’t have the spots is either because I’m standing right there or I’m feeding her. Should I raise her temp of her basking spot?

Probably nothing to worry about if your temps are good. Hows her appetite? Hydration?

Any pics of her like you described?

Probably nothing to worry about if your temps are good. Hows her appetite? Hydration?

Any pics of her like you described?

She eats like a pig and her urates are white. Right now she doesn’t have them but I will try to take a pic of her when she is. Every time I’m in front of her cage she is her normal colors

Back
Top Bottom