My little dude climbing away...

Concerning birds attacking chameleons, I once heard a story which turned the tables. Years ago, when parsons were readily available and sold way too cheaply at reptile shows, I met someone who owned a large male parsons. Occasionally, he would put it in a single stubby tree in his yard to let it get some sunshine. One day he turned his back and then heard a ruckus in the tree--flapping of wings and chattering of birds. He turned and saw the feet and tail feathers of a sparrow disappearing down the throat of the parsons.

Concerning birds attacking chameleons, I once heard a story which turned the tables. Years ago, when parsons were readily available and sold way too cheaply at reptile shows, I met someone who owned a large male parsons. Occasionally, he would put it in a single stubby tree in his yard to let it get some sunshine. One day he turned his back and then heard a ruckus in the tree--flapping of wings and chattering of birds. He turned and saw the feet and tail feathers of a sparrow disappearing down the throat of the parsons.

hahaha goooo chameleons.... take that BIRDS!

Back
Top Bottom