My guys...

engine24

Hi, everyone. This is my first post, and what better way to start it then with pictures of my guys. What do you think? (sorry wrong forum, Ill adjust accordingly)

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

Thanks! The first one will be a year in August and the second will be a year in November. Unfortunately, my fiance wants me to make the room that they live in a guest room, so I may wind up having to rehome them. :(

This is why they made hotels!, and after 3 days company starts to stink anyway. So I say stick with the Cham room. And you know what they say....first its a "guest room", next its a baby room!!!!!
And im a woman and a single mom!!!!

Thanks! The first one will be a year in August and the second will be a year in November. Unfortunately, my fiance wants me to make the room that they live in a guest room, so I may wind up having to rehome them. :(

Oh man!!If your girl is already trying to change you:eek:.........maybe you can trade her for another cham

I will gladly rehome the Jackson's Chameleon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again. This may be a battle I cant win though.... You know how persuasive women can be:D If any one is interested in them shoot me a PM. Im not sure it would happen, but there is definite possibility.

I think they are a nice addition to my home, and pretty out of the way. I definitely have a battle here. If I told her family to rent a hotel room, I would probably wind up sleeping on my porch.

Were do you live. If you live in Canada and you do lose the battle I WOULD DEFINATLY take the Jackson's in August.

i would tell your girlfriend to move out! Just kidding! Great looking chams. I don't think I could part with any of them!

That is the Jackson of jacksons

Thanks, I got him at a show a little while back, and he was kind of scrawny, but I liked him. Since then he has definitely plumped and colored up. He's not a dwarf Jackson's, is he? The seller was unable to answer that question.

Thanks

Thanks, I got him at a show a little while back, and he was kind of scrawny, but I liked him. Since then he has definitely plumped and colored up. He's not a dwarf Jackson's, is he? The seller was unable to answer that question.

Thanks

Not sure, I don't have much experience with Jacksons. He sure is pretty. Looks happy. :)

Thanks

Nope i think you have a xantholopus like me, how big/old is he? :D

Back
Top Bottom