My guy found a sleeping branch

jeanjacket812

I was so excited I had to share my little panther has established a sleeping spot. He picked a stunted little twig of a branch with no cover but I guess its his fancy.He has gone to the same spot three nights in a row and tonight school ran over so I was a half hour late and there he was on his branch waiting for his lights turned off. Anyways I had to share this I'm so happy he is comfortable in his enviroment.

My little one has done the same thing! Been doing so for about a week or so now. He goes to the same spot every night and it is out in the open where he can be seen. I am glad yours is getting comfortable with doing so. I also know what you mean about if the lights go out late lol mine will be sitting there waiting for them to go off in his spot! Congrats on that though it is a mile marker in keeping!

Where's the picture?

I opened this thread expecting to see a cute chameleon sleeping on his branch. Boo Hoo! We need pictures :p

Stewie Does the same

I have had Stewie for a week now and he already has a sleeping place and he makes his way to it half an hour before his lights go off, every night. It's so cute to watch him on his way! :D

Back
Top Bottom