My Giant Toad

Karen

Meet chicken a giant Toad from Suriname, he isnt a cane toad and as far as i know these dont have a latin name as yet.
Chicken.jpg

chicken2.jpg

Chicken-1.jpg

chicken2-1.jpg

Blimey, he is huge!:eek:
Reminds me a little of the huge toads that came out at night in Barbados (when I was there last October), different colour they were but equally as large!

Lisa the pics dont do him justice, he is really huge about nine and a half inches nose to vent, and he feels like suede, a stunning beastie he is:D

how much did you pay for him, we have those same toads natively in florida, they live in the golf course drainage pipes, they can get quite large, the biggest I've seen was about 5 lbs and the size of a personal pan pizza lol

Don't want to break it to you, but this -is- Bufo marinus, the cranial crest gives it away, She's a lovely specimen.

Thanks guys, if he is a cane toad she is unlike any i have ever kept before, whatever she is i am happy with her:D

Bufo marinus get huge, and like Will said, the one's grown indoors are a drab grey-ish colour, you've got yourself a pretty female there!

Back
Top Bottom