My funny chameleon

He's had it with fashion. (My shirt says fashion is so out)
image.jpeg

Here is a picture I just took of her.

@MadisonSpits that last picture is very surprising. She is VERY dehydrated and needs water - pronto. I was advise a long shower. I also see that she doesn't appear to have any live plants in her enclosure - these help keep up humidity. How often are you spraying her? Actually, I think it may be wise for you to start a new thread, post these pictures, and fill out the ask for help questions so that everyone here can access your husbandry and help your girl - because she really needs it.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/

FINALLY caught a picture of Custard doing something silly - rather than serious. I'm pretty sure he thought he was holding a branch, rather than his tail!

Attachments

• IMG_20160827_195016.jpg
    IMG_20160827_195016.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 115
Here is a picture I just took of her.

Before jumping to conclusions, I agree that posting an asking for help thread and answering the questions on the form is not a bad idea, but I'd like to know/see what the animal's poop looks like, and there are probably some simple tweaks needed to get you going in the right direction. A chameleon can never be too hydrated, but I wouldn't describe your picture here as a VERY or dangerously dehydrated animal. A warm, but cooler than your bath, shower, will do no harm, just put her and a decent sized potted plant or branch with lots of leaves in the tub and turn the shower to lightly sprinkle ( bounce it off the shower walls of needed ) the plant or branch and run it for 30-45 mins. Doing that 3 times a week should start her off to good hydration, until we figure out your husbandry shortfalls.

I totally love this thread!
I got a picture of my little man praising the chameleon gods while my little sister held him...
xvTioDzctztrwOrJPKJym2Rinjh3R27aBUh71vL-ADzfIYQAs_AT1juecTOnDtqWmm6yQJCckw42DeQ8fuqbuJJfbtB1O7cU2WAXzxjfQwBpOlhmsYbCXmp-n7cS0UIL_JUy07afeG9Cb2GKCV1J3L-RhQwa7zMoNMed0Dmhf9lppWU95Ln2tTVEYXCS38ByljUHApUtz1dlk5zjML1SvvC3Pssfx4pXs6qnij0GRAsu1NL0XJMr2_o7s6iBdJZNMbkhjo-d_fznlRg954dFbbe9L1mfy5Zj8CWkPzBkB6b8QeYsH-NL_zzHeGW9_ivxOg8EJq5TJja5B4oCgyZpv4XrzaRpUlMTPQUW1350F4kSByrYQmXg1wXgB3po_Kww2FZ27AZNTdXTGxgDo2zkZNLL1tuFJVjI2oQVXHnUVcbTWVpsaUyyOQBpCHgiBu39mBbo5teqmvMJbv6rWCk-nTGNKaSnMpm98ashLfUXGwqyNByElz1b4n7jkDRpj8xmE4Ni3cNw6Hys-pWvIVzqoNq-0H-Os42rBpxfagRhwYtNx0hRd1hpwi2AXyoj1vkZ-2Yd_EXNBmqWHUjqGc9V4P-FD7HFBd6NbjE5InEY-IBhL5hT=w401-h623-no

Back
Top Bottom